Intimate weddings & elopements

couples & engagements

Let’s be honest, this is my favorite type of session. I love that we can do basically anything and customize it to your relationship! We can adventure, rent an airbnb, dance around in a field, or get some pizza + beers. I want to capture YOU(:

Investment Beginning at $300

your forever soulmate

...
Capturing smaller celebrations are my absolute favorite thing in life, and I can't wait to be apart of yours! Gather all your closest friends and family, and let's spread the love you two share!

FOR CELEBRATIONS UP TO 75 GUESTS
YOU'LL RECEIVE: 
- ENGAGEMENT SESSION
- TIMELINE ASSISTANCE
- VENDOR RECOMMENDATIONS + HELPING YOU BOOK YOUR DREAM TEAM
- HELP + GUIDANCE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
....
Investment Beginning at $1,750

INTIMATE + MICRO WEDDINGS, ELOPEMENTS, VOW RENEWAL

Wedding Photography

What is all inclusive? This is No BULL SHIT! No hidden fees or extra investments! 
...
Whats included?

- ENGAGEMENT SESSION
- TIMELINE ASSISTANCE
- MN TRAVEL INCLUDED
- VENDOR RECOMMENDATIONS + HELPING YOU BOOK YOUR DREAM TEAM
- HELP + GUIDANCE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!!

Investment Beginning at $3,000

your forever best friend

to have and to hold forever

all day long parties

Intimate weddings & elopements

Capturing smaller celebrations are my absolute favorite thing in life, and I can't wait to be apart of yours!
Gather all your closest friends and family, and let's spread the love you two share!


your forever soulmate

INTIMATE + MICRO WEDDINGS, ELOPEMENTS, VOW RENEWAL

For celebrations up to 100 guests
You'll receive: 
- engagement session
- timeline assistance
- vendor recommendations + helping you book your dream team
- help + guidance every step of the way
- unlimited calls + so much more!!
...

INVESTMENT BEGINS AT $2,500

. . .

What is all inclusive? This is No BULL SHIT! No hidden fees or extra investments! 
...
Whats included?

- ENGAGEMENT SESSION
- TIMELINE ASSISTANCE
- MN TRAVEL INCLUDED
- VENDOR RECOMMENDATIONS + HELPING YOU BOOK YOUR DREAM TEAM
- HELP + GUIDANCE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!!

Investment Beginning at $3,000

ALL DAY LONG PARTIES

WEDDING
PHOTOGRAPHY

forever and always

Intimate weddings & elopements

Capturing smaller celebrations are my absolute favorite thing in life, and I can't wait to be apart of yours! Gather all your closest friends and family, and let's spread the love you two share!

FOR CELEBRATIONS UP TO 75 GUESTS
YOU'LL RECEIVE: 
- ENGAGEMENT SESSION
- TIMELINE ASSISTANCE
- VENDOR RECOMMENDATIONS + HELPING YOU BOOK YOUR DREAM TEAM
- HELP + GUIDANCE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
....
Investment Beginning at $1,750

your forever soulmate

INTIMATE + MICRO WEDDINGS, ELOPEMENTS, VOW RENEWAL

. . .

couples & engagement

Let’s be honest, this is my favorite type of session. I love that we can do basically anything and customize it to your relationship! We can adventure, rent an airbnb, dance around in a field, or get some pizza + beers. I want to capture YOU(:

Investment Beginning at $300

your forever best friend

. . .

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT??

Inquire

Tell me a little bit about yourself + what your vision is for your big day! 
I'll get in touch via video chat, + we will chat even further + we can go over the package options + find what fits you two best. 

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT??

Inquire

Tell me a little bit about yourself + what your vision is for your big day! 
I'll get in touch via video chat, + we will chat even further + we can go over the package options + find what fits you two best. 

I will send you over an engagement guide + the planning will begin! I am here to help with anything, outfits, locations, etc!
After this session, I am not going anywhere I will check in(: If you need help with anything let me know!

engagement sesh

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT??

Inquire

Tell me a little bit about yourself + what your vision is for your big day! 
I'll get in touch via video chat, + we will chat even further + we can go over the package options + find what fits you two best. 

your big day!

Holy moly it's here!! YAY!! In the weeks leading up to your wedding date, I will connect with you two, to finalize every little tiny detail. We will go over your timeline and your family shot list! I promise I will make sure that we are set up to have a stress-free day! The Day of, it’s time to make those lifelong memories and freaking celebrate! 

I will send you over an engagement guide + the planning will begin! I am here to help with anything, outfits, locations, etc!
After this session, I am not going anywhere I will check in(: If you need help with anything let me know!

engagement sesh

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT??

Inquire

Tell me a little bit about yourself + what your vision is for your big day! 
I'll get in touch via video chat, + we will chat even further + we can go over the package options + find what fits you two best. 

booking

Officially working together! I will send over a contract for you both to sign, along with an invoice. I require a 30% non-refundable retainer down, and the remaining 70% a month before your wedding day. Now we get to plan!! 

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT??

Inquire

Tell me a little bit about yourself + what your vision is for your big day! 
I'll get in touch via video chat, + we will chat even further + we can go over the package options + find what fits you two best. 

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT??

Inquire

Tell me a little bit about yourself + what your vision is for your big day! 
I'll get in touch via video chat, + we will chat even further + we can go over the package options + find what fits you two best. 

booking

Officially working together! I will send over a contract for you both to sign, along with an invoice. I require a 30% non-refundable retainer down, and the remaining 70% a month before your wedding day. Now we get to plan!! 

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT??

Inquire

Tell me a little bit about yourself + what your vision is for your big day! 
I'll get in touch via video chat, + we will chat even further + we can go over the package options + find what fits you two best. 

I will send you over an engagement guide + the planning will begin! I am here to help with anything, outfits, locations, etc!
After this session, I am not going anywhere I will check in(: If you need help with anything let me know!

engagement sesh

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT??

Inquire

Tell me a little bit about yourself + what your vision is for your big day! 
I'll get in touch via video chat, + we will chat even further + we can go over the package options + find what fits you two best. 

your big day!

Holy moly it's here!! YAY!! In the weeks leading up to your wedding date, I will connect with you two, to finalize every little tiny detail. We will go over your timeline and your family shot list! I promise I will make sure that we are set up to have a stress-free day! The Day of, it’s time to make those lifelong memories and freaking celebrate! 

I will send you over an engagement guide + the planning will begin! I am here to help with anything, outfits, locations, etc!
After this session, I am not going anywhere I will check in(: If you need help with anything let me know!

engagement sesh

Love notes

Emma + Matt

"Iviee was such a joy and pleasure to work with! My husband and I could’t be happier with how our photos turned out. Iviee made the shoot fun and relaxing for both myself and my husband - who doesn’t enjoy having his photo taken. The turn around time for our photos was unbelievable. I would HIGHLY recommend Iviee and can’t wait to have more photos done in the spring/summer"

Love notes

katie + spencer

Iviee was amazing to work with. When it was too cold for our shoot the day it was planned she was very flexible in rescheduling. She makes your session so fun which helps take away any nerves that you might have about posing for pictures! She is so creative and her pictures are gorgeous. She had our edited photos back to us in less than two days which was amazing! I would highly recommend her for any photos you want done, I will definitely contact her for another session in the future!

Love notes

Taylor + Curtis

Iviee is the most amazing photographer you could ever come across! We found her by chance when she was passing through Utah and she did our Christmas card pictures. We were blown away by how amazing they were. When we got engaged it was no question that Iviee would be doing our engagement and wedding photos. We just got our engagement photos back and they are gorgeous! Iviee is amazing to work with, super responsive, and makes every session feel like a breeze even if you're a little bit awkward (like us). The walls of our home look so beautiful with her work on them. I cannot recommend her enough. Hire her! You won't regret it!

Love notes

Alicia + josh

Cannot say enough good things about Iviee! Not only did our wedding photos turn out amazing, but she was an absolute sweetheart and endured a very raining wedding day. We were back & forth with our wedding ceremony location due to the forecast and she was so accommodating with our last minute decision, went out of her way to bring umbrellas for couples photos, and made it all so comfortable for my husband who has never done professional photos/doesn't love the camera. She's a true gem!

Your love story could look like this...

No matter the size or where your day is, I am here to capture it all!!

show me